2017 Arts Markets at The Pinehills | July
Join Us Saturday, July 15, 2017, from 11am to 5pm, for a Summer Arts Market on The Pinehills Village Green.
Shop More Than 50 of the Region's Best Artists and Makers:
- A Piece of Sandwich
- Adriana De Castro Jewelry
- Amanda's Home Adornments
- Amaranth and Rue Handmade Soaps
- Art By Rosie
- Aurie & Eleanor Paper Co.
- Beach Day Designs & Signs
- Bear, Moose and Bunny
- Breanna Bates Jewelry
- Caity and Co
- Cape Cod Coastal Creations
- Chappy Girls
- Creations by Maris
- Designs By Priscilla
- Doves and Figs
- Green Koala
- Green Silver
- Heavenly Light Crystal Creations
- Henderson studio
- Hero's Hobby
- Islandesign Stained Glass
- JBartlett Furniture
- joey & jack
- Jus Labs
- Karleen Karas Crafts
- Katie Kerrigan Lettering & Design
- Kent Farm Scarves
- Kerin Sweeney
- Letters from the Cape
- Little Bear Illustration & Craft
- Luv In Stitches
- Mad MockingBird
- My Méz
- New England Made
- Pitch Pine Pottery
- Pretty Funky
- Recycled Blues Denim Co.
- Sea Salt Designs
- Selenite Gypsy
- Stained Glass Designs
- Studio 518 Designs
- Swirls Jewelry
- The Happy Lotus
- The Sandpiper
- Unique Utensils
- Whaling City Knots
- Woodmont Circles
Music and More
- 11am to 1pm | KISS 108's Lisa Donovan from Matty in the Morning show with the KISS108 Street Team.
- 12:30 to 2:30pm | Live Music by Cape Cod/Nashville singer songwriter, Carly Tefft
- Free facepainting and games on the Village Green for kids of all ages
- FREE Public Parking is located at our Beaver Dam Road Lot.
- FOLLOW EVENT PARKING SIGNS AND PARKING ATTENDANTS AS DIRECTED.
- FREE SHUTTLE provided between the parking lot and Purchase Street.
- For public safety, Art on the Green guests parked in NO PARKING AREAS WILL BE TOWED.
All Details Subject to Change
Visit our Welcome Center, The Summerhouse
Model Homes Open Daily 9am – 5pm Get your Tour Map at The Pinehills tent on The Green or at The Summerhouse.
Dining & Shops at The Pinehills
The Blueberry Muffin: Award-winning breakfast, lunch, coffee & bakery spot. Special operating hours for the Arts Market: Breakfast 6am-1pm | Lunch 1-5pm (Normal hours of operation are: M-F 6am-2pm; Sat & Sun, 6am-1pm)
East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club: Enjoy lunch or dinner on the patio overlooking our award-winning golf courses.
Long Ridge Wine & Spirits: Award-winning fine wine, craft beer, and boutique spirits shop. M–Sat 9am–9pm; Sun, 12-6pm
The Market: Open daily 8 to 8
Mamma Mia’s: South Shore favorite. Pizza, pasta and much more. Open Mon - Sat,11am-11pm; Sunday, Noon-9pm. Lunch and Dinner service.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa: The Bistro & Wine Bar - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Garden Bar - Overlooking the Monet –inspired pond gardens. In season open Mon - Fri, 4 - 9pm; Sat & Sun, 11am - 9pm
Rye Tavern: Award-winning farm to table restaurant, lunch Fridays at Noon: brunch Sat & Sun at Noon: dinner Mon-Sun, 5pm.
Charles David Salon & Spa: Open Sat, July 15th 9am-4pm
Setting the Space: Open 7 days a week
Sylvias by The Sea: Seaside decor, gifts and apparel. M–Sat 10am–5pm