An irresistible mix of shops and restaurants, handy businesses, a gas and service station and fun community events, The Village Green is the very heart of The Pinehills.
Open daily to the public and residents alike.
View more info on each shop & service:
Shops & Services
Food & Beverage
Medical & Health
Lodging & Recreation
Maybe you need a dozen fresh, impeccably steamed lobsters — or a can of tuna. Warm French bread, brie and locally grown berries — or a box of laundry detergent. The Market is that kind of a place, where you can slip in and get the one thing you need or meander through the aisles, indulging all of your senses in a big foodie fest of possibility.
News on the Green
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa planned for Village Green
- Amazing Homes & Great Village Vibe
- Watch: Cafe Olio on TV Diner with Billy Costa
- Doing Business: Meet Stephen Conti of Cafe Olio
- Rye Tavern: Plymouth’s Hidden Gem
- Rye Tavern Shines with Fresh Touches in a Historic Setting
- Charles David Salon and Spa staff honored by South Shore Hospital
- Tavern with a Twist
- What’s Cooking on The Village Green
- Koenig Chiropractic Center Opens in The Pinehills
- Charles David Salon helps cancer patient
- Meet Dane Axon from The Market
- Levis & Sons Gulf Gas and Service Station to Open Sunday, May 20, 2012 at The Pinehills
- Charles David Salon Opening at the Village Green
- June 2012 - Dinner and Music Fill the Air at The Pinehills This Summer
- As Fresh As It Gets: Great Farm-to-Table Restaurants in the U.S.
- Charles David at The Pinehills Has Its Grand Opening – Ahhhhhhhh
- Charles David Salon Opens at The Pinehills
- Meet the Man Behind The Swing!
- Meet Sylvia from Sylvia’s by the Sea
- Charles David Salon Opening Two Locations in Plymouth
- Luxury Inn and Spa Proposed for The Pinehills
- The Pinehills Profile - Kerr Dental Associates
- Mirbeau to Open Second Location, Expanding to Mass.
- Charles David Salon Fundraiser for Veterans
- Who’s in the Kitchen with Chef Joanna?
- The Market Receives Local Heroes Award from South Shore Community Action Council
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills Hosts Groundbreaking Ceremony For Its New Getaway Retreat Opening
- “Let’s Scream 4 Ice Cream” Now Open At The Pinehills
- Sylvia’s by the Sea and Charles David Salon & Spa Host Charity Fashion Show & Beauty Event
- Let’s Scream 4 Ice Cream opens at The Pinehills
- The Market Burger Showdown
- Jordan Hospital & Healthy Plymouth Announce The Market as First “Healthy Market” in South Shore
- The Market at The Pinehills becomes the First “Healthy Market” on The South Shore
- Easy 99.1 Radio Interview and Review of The Healthy Market Program
- Destination Guide for the New Plymouth: It’s Not Your Forefathers’ Plymouth
- Rye Tavern Featured on Phantom Gourmet