Maybe you need a dozen fresh, impeccably steamed lobsters — or a can of tuna. Warm French bread, brie and locally grown berries — or a box of laundry detergent. The Market is that kind of a place, where you can quickly slip in and get everything you need or meander through the aisles, indulging all of your senses in a big foodie fest of possibility.
The Market at The Pinehills has been named Plymouth’s first “Healthy Market” by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Beth Israel Deaconess-Plymouth. The Mass in Motion Healthy Market Program, an initiative of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, works with local grocery and convenience store owners to make healthy, affordable food and drink options available to customers. By promoting healthy options, the local markets are helping to make healthy choices easier for customers in Plymouth.
MUST WATCH: PACTV goes behind the scenes of the new partnership program between The Market, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth, Healthy Plymouth and Mass in Motion. Watch the video here or see it on PCN page at http://www.pactv.org
- Email Address:
- 6 Purchase Street
- Mon.-Sun. 8am-8pm
Like it? Share it!
News from The Market
- The Market Receives Local Heroes Award from South Shore Community Action Council
- Meet Dane Axon from The Market
- Jordan Hospital & Healthy Plymouth Announce The Market as First “Healthy Market” in South Shore
- The Market - SimpleEats.com Blogger Review
- The Market at The Pinehills becomes the First “Healthy Market” on The South Shore