2018 Art on The Green at The Pinehills
More than 90 of the region’s best painters, sculptors, jewelry and wearable designers, weavers, and photographers, plus fashion trucks and model home tours!
This year Art on the Green will take place on Saturday, June 16, 2018 from 10am – 4pm with a Rain Date of Sunday, June 17, 2018.
- Steel Band Music 11am-3pm by Magic of Steel
- Delicious Food Options from Mamma Mia’s, The Market, Rye Tavern, East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club, The Bistro & Wine Bar at Mirbeau Inn & Spa, The Blueberry Muffin, Compliments Food Truck, Dolci Limoni, and Plymouth Party Truck.
- Shopping on Wheels with Fashion Trucks Mermaids on Cape Cod and Mini Emporium.
- Free Parking - Follow the signs to The Pinehills Art on the Green Event parking.
- Directions - Take Route 3 to Exit 3 in Plymouth, MA.
And, be sure to tour The Pinehills Model Homes from 9am – 5pm.
Special shuttles will be running from the Village Green to participating model homes between 10:30 and 3:30pm. Pick up a tour map on the shuttle or at The Summerhouse, 33 Summerhouse Drive. Details below!
- FREE Public Parking is located at our Beaver Dam Road Lot.
- FOLLOW EVENT PARKING SIGNS AND PARKING ATTENDANTS AS DIRECTED.
- FREE SHUTTLE provided between the parking lot and Village Green.
- For public safety, Art on the Green guests parked in NO PARKING AREAS WILL BE TOWED.
Artists Scheduled to Appear*
*Subject to change without notice.
Coastal Giving - Candles
bass river pottery - Ceramics/Pottery
Pat Viella Pottery - Ceramics/Pottery
Mijiza Images - Clothing
Winding River Clothing - Clothing
Kent Farm Scarves - Fiber - Knitted Goods
Lisa Marie Style - Fiber - Knitted Goods
Pam’s Pashminas - Fiber - Knitted Goods
Hidden Hearts - Garden
Elmshade Glass - Glass
Stay Glassy Cape Cod - Glass
B-Buckled - Jewelry
Happy Girl Jewelry - Jewelry
Kinsale Designs - Jewelry
M.E.R. Joolz - Jewelry
Serani M Designs - Jewelry
Treeline & Tide - Jewelry
AEstes Art - Painting/Drawing
Drawn to Ecology - Painting/Drawing
Patricia Hallissy - Painting/Drawing
PeaPear - Painting/Drawing
Sandy Alemian BraveheART - Painting/Drawing
Bien Écrit - Paper Goods
DiLi designs - Paper Goods
Alex’s Ugly Sauce - Specialty Foods
Deb’s Candy Creations - Specialty Foods
Anna Lowther - Wood
Edgewood Designs - Wood
Obsessed with Owls Woodcarving Studio - Wood
Patina Studio - Wood
Lazy Daze Lavender Fields - Bath & Body
LMP - Soapworks - Bath & Body
Chrissy Ann Ceramics - Ceramics/Pottery
On The Cusp Pottery - Ceramics/Pottery
Avani Original Art - Clothing
DANZA - Clothing
Heather Bell Designs - Clothing
BABS - Fiber - Knitted Goods
Cape Cod Seahorse - Fiber - Knitted Goods
Stampede(Pretty Funky Design) - Fiber - Knitted Goods
Baileys Birdhouses - Garden
Lalidola Fairyland - Garden
The Silk-worm Florist - Garden
C Shore Designs - Jewelry
Designer Beachglass Jewelry - Jewelry
Designs by Laurel - Jewelry
Heavenly Cranes Jewelry - Jewelry
iDazz Custom Designs - Jewelry
joey & jack - Jewelry
Nina Lapchyk - Jewelry
SeaSalt Design - Jewelry
Stephen Rosenberg Jewelry Design - Jewelry
Studio G - Jewelry
Swirls Jewelry by Elisa Sullivan - Jewelry
Art by Susan Boerman - Painting/Drawing
Art with Heart - Painting/Drawing
Botany Beat Art - Painting/Drawing
Carole E Raymond Fine Art - Painting/Drawing
debbie did it! - Painting/Drawing
Fran Bogden Watercolors - Painting/Drawing
Henderson studio - Painting/Drawing
Kerin Sweeney - Painting/Drawing
Little Bear Illustration - Painting/Drawing
Painted Fancies of Cape Cod - Painting/Drawing
Earmark Social Goods - Paper Goods
Fish Rubbings- Stephanie Mason - Paper Goods
Just Bee & Me - Paper Goods
The Petal Peddler’s Shop - Paper Goods
Doggspot Designs - Pets
Logz’N’Dogz - Pets
OscarBoxer Doggie Duds - Pets
Whaling City Knots - Pets
myBeachWishes - Photography
Photography By Walter Perlman - Photography
Rob Dunn Photography - Photography
SV Huntley Photography - Photography
Yellow Dog Photography - Photography
Mama Lucia’s Biscotti - Specialty Foods
Spritzal Cookie Company Specialty Foods
Stir It Up Cuisine - Specialty Foods
Bird Mansions by Jack Pattison - Wood
Deni’s Handmade Gifts - Wood
Don Johnson Woodcarver - Wood
Hand Turned Writing Instruments - Wood
Joan Welch Beach Art - Wood
Ken Dubrowski Artisan’s Studio - Wood
Kessell Kreations - Wood
Mad Mockingbird - Wood
Pour Decisions by Annie - Wood
The Over Again Company - Wood
Walk Softly Wood Art - Wood
Artists and locations subject to change
Model Home Tour
10:30am- 3:30pm - Continuous home tour shuttles run TODAY ONLY, from The Village Green by The Cleanist, to participating model homes. Last shuttles leave model homes at 3:30pm for return to the Village Green. All model home are open from 9am - 5pm for self-touring with your own car.
Visit The Summerhouse Welcome Center - 33 Summerhouse Drive. Pick up a map and get all of the information about life at The Pinehills.
Homes Open for Shuttle Tour from Village Green & Self -Touring:
- 23 Walking Stick - Tour this colorful, Key West-inspired cottage home.
- 48 Poet’s Corner by Whitman Homes - Tour designer decorated cottage model home and shop (10am -3pm) for handmade soaps, lotions, diffusers and more by Harbor Bay Soaps.
- 19 Dawn’s Light by Polhemus Savery DaSilva - Take in the ocean views from this georgeous custom home.
- 11 Hatherly Rise by The Green Company – Tour model homes, and enjoy cookies and lemonade while supplies last; Enter for a chance to win 4 tickets to Priscilla Beach Theatre. No purchase necessary to enter.; Ed Smith- the Caricature Guy from 11:30 - 3:30pm.
- 9 Morning Stroll by MacKenzie Brothers - Tour this Live/Work cottage home in the heart of the Village Green.
Homes Open for Self –Touring Only:
- 35 Muirfield in Seton Highlands by Design Housing - Unique & hand painted personalized items by The Painted Robin along with light refreshments while supplies last.
- 6 Kensington by Pulte Homes - Noon-3pm, view portraits, landscapes and seascapes in pastels by Jory Mason in the Abbeyville and Chablis models. Enter for a chance to win one of Jory's paintings. Plus, enjoy seasonal wines by Harborside wines complimented by the artisanal cheeses and hors d'oeuvre's provided by Lavishly Dunn. While supplies last.
- 8 Woody Nook by Toll Brothers - Tour the beautiful new model home in Vista Point, and be sure to visit the Toll team in their tent on the Village Green and learn how you can be a part of their upcoming Grand Opening celebration
- Laurelwood at The Pinehills - Tour model apartments at Laurelwood, and visit the Laurelwood tent on the Village Green to see a beautiful display of artwork created by residents of Laurelwood.
Dining & Shops at The Pinehills
The Market: Open daily 8 to 8 - And look for The Market grilling at the Village Green from 11am-2pm
The Blueberry Muffin: Award-winning lunch, breakfast and bakery favorite. During Art on the Green serving breakfast 6am-2pm and coffe and pasrties until 4pm
Rye Tavern: Stop by the award-winning Farm to Table restaurant for Brunch or Dinner. During Art on the Green open 11am -10pm. Located at 517 Old Sandwich Rd.
Mamma Mia’s: Open Monday - Saturday: 11am-11pm. Sunday: Noon-9pm. Lunch and Dinner service. Plus - enjoy their special event offerings today only 11a-4p: Pizza slices, chicken ceasar wraps, chips and soda!
East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club: Enjoy lunch or dinner on the patio overlooking our award-winning golf courses.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa: Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner overlooking the Monet –inspired pond gardens.
Setting the Space: Open 7 days a week. See great new spring fashions, unique beverage dispensers, customizable corn hole and much more!
Charles David Salon & Spa: Open Saturday, June 17th 9am-4pm
Food Trucks During Art on the Green
Compliments Food Truck: A tasty variety of grilled sandwiches and fried cauliflower!
Plymouth Party Truck: Festive sweet treats.
Dolci Limoni: Fresh squeezed lemonade!
RESTROOMS Located in Lower Level on One Village Green North. Follow Signs Under Building Archway.