2017 Fall Open House at The Pinehills
Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 9am to 5pm
TOUR 17 MODEL HOMES IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
From charming cottages to elegant custom homes. Plus townhomes, luxury apartments and more. From the upper $300s to over $2 million. Fun festivities will be happening throughout our model homes, so try to see them all.
STOP BY THE SUMMERHOUSE FOR YOUR TOUR MAP
It’s our welcome center—and we’d like to give you a fresh-baked cookie and a model home tour map, then send you off to explore!
Builder & Model Home Activities
Model Homes are open 9 to 5 daily. Times listed below are for Open House activities.
Dawn’s Light by Polhemus Savery DaSilva Architects Builders
• 9am-4pm | 19 Dawn’s Light Award winning Plein Air painter, Allison Krajcik, will be on the deck at 19 Dawn’s Light capturing her impressions of the stunning tree and oceanscapes. Enter for a chance to win one of Allison’s paintings from the day and take in the views. Then, explore the interior design by Ethan Allen’s Plymouth Design Center and imagine how well you will live in this home – ready for move in now.
Poet’s Corner by MacKenzie Brothers and Whitman Homes
• 9-5pm | 14 Poet’s Corner Celebrate the Grand Opening of the newly designed cottage Model Home by MacKenzie Brothers. Ethan Allen’s Plymouth Design Center has created gorgeous spaces. Come pick up your free furniture templates to translate the design inspiration to your own home and register for a chance to win an Ethan Allen Gift Certificate. Or maybe you’ll decide that this is the home for you - 14 Poet’s Corner is for sale and ready for you to move in!
• 9am-5pm | 48 Poet’s Corner Tour the beautiful Cottage Model by Whitman Homes.
Summerhouse Flex Cottages by MacKenzie Brothers
• 9am-5pm | 9 Morning Stroll Tour this beautiful Live/Work Cottage Model by MacKenzie Brothers at the Summerhouse Cottage neighborhood in the Village Green. During your visit, enter for a chance to win vibrant accent pillows by KatMo Designs and help us support the fundraising effort for Plymouth toddler, Laurel Bares, and her fight against cancer. Learn more about Laurel and the “Grand Tasting for a Grand Cause” fundraiser on the back of this flyer.
Hatherly Rise by The Green Company
• Noon-3pm | 11 Hatherly Rise Enjoy Tailgating Treats, and Craft Beer Cellar tastings. While supplies last. Tour 4 beautiful model homes (open 9-5) and any time between 9 & 5, enter for a chance to win 2 Patriots home game tickets!
Hickorywood by Barefoot Cottage Company
• Noon-5pm | 16 Hickorywood – This charming cottage in the woods is brand new and ready for you to move in. Come fall in love with your next address and take home an sweet log pencil to remind you of the homes’ wooded landscape and to make your list of reasons you need to move to Hickorywood! While supplies last.
Seton Highlands by Design Housing
• Noon-4pm | 35 Muirfield Come take in the gorgeous views and Model Homes in the newest phase of Seton Highlands and enjoy a Panera soup tasting. Delicious homemade cookies from Marshland Restaurant and light beverages will also be served. While supplies last.
Kensington by Pulte Homes
• 1-4pm | 6 Kensington – Nothing says fall like a Craft Beer and Hard Cider sampling complimented by a tasty assortment of pretzels! While supplies last. Along with the Kensington Model Homes, 3 additional homes - ready for you to move in - will be open to tour 9 to 5!
Boatwright’s Loop by Whitman Homes
• 9am-5pm | 105 Boatwright's Loop Get inspiration from the gorgeous interior design at 105 Boatwright’s Loop, the beautifully decorated model townhome.
Hanover at The Pinehills
• 9am-6pm | 40 Pinehills Drive Tour 1 and 2 bedroom apartment model homes at Hanover – featuring stunning, resort-style living with luxury amenities.
Laurelwood at The Pinehills
• 9am-5pm | 10 Golf Drive Tour this wonderful community and beautifully appointed apartment models. Laurelwood offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care with all the benefits and amenities that come from living at The Pinehills!
Vista Point by Toll Brothers
• 9am-5pm | 24 Skipping Stone Tour Toll’s show-stopping model home and learn about their newest neighborhood Vista Point.
Arts Market at The Pinehills
After you are done touring model homes, be sure to join us at The Village Green for the last ARTS MARKET of the summer | 11am - 5pm
You don’t want to miss this. Over 50 local artisans are setting up shop on the Green, selling everything from jewelry and art to apparel and accessories. There will also be live music, food and cool stuff for the kids.
Grand Tasting for a Grand Cause | Fundraiser for Laurel Bares
Who is Laurel Bares? Laurel is the daughter of one of our regular artists, the talented Leah Bares of Violette Tide Studios. Laurel is a strong, feisty, and determined 1 year old. She is a little beach bum who enjoys clamming with her parents, picking flowers, and laughing at their Newfoundland dog, Veda. Laurel was diagnosed with Stage IV Neuroblastoma in March. She has been through numerous MRI's, MIBG scans, CT scans, chemo treatments, surgery, having her tumor resected, stem cell therapy, and more.
Please walk over to Long Ridge Wine & Spirits between 1 and 4 PM while you're at The Arts Market on September 16, to help support Laurel and her loving family.
All donations and funds raised will go straight to the Bares family as they continue their fight.
Where: Long Ridge Wine & Spirits at The Pinehills
When: 1-4 PM
The event will include: Live music, food vendors, wine & beer samples, raffles, and a wine pull.