2017 Holidays on the Green | Saturday, December 2nd
Join us for the 13th Annual Holidays on the Green on Saturday December 2nd, 2017 from 10am to 4pm.
Here is just some of the fun you can expect at Holidays on the Green:
- Holiday Artisan Market (Toasty in any weather under a heated tent) and Fashion Trucks Mermaids on Cape Cod, and Sass and Sparkle Boutique from 10am-4pm.
- Whisper your wish list to Santa Claus at The Blueberry Muffin from 9-11am & at The Pinehills Post Office from 1-4pm.
- Make some furry new friends at the Annual Reindog Parade. Register from 2-2:45pm. Parade starts at 3pm with help from our guest MC, Lisa Donovan, from KISS108 on site from 2-4pm with the KISS Street Team!
- Plus carolers, cookie decorating (at The Blueberry Muffin from 1-4), ornament making (1:30 at TD Bank), facepainting (11-4 at Cape Cod Five), petting zoo (Noon-4), horse & carriage rides (Noon - 2), marshmallow dipping at The Market (11-2), hot apple cider courtest of Kerr Dental Associates (12:30 - 4 by Mamma Mia's) and more throughout the day.
- They day doesn't end until you help us sing carols and count down to The Pinehills Tree Lighting at 4pm.
And, be sure to tour The Pinehills Model Homes from 9am – 5pm. Many of the model homes will be dressed for the holidays, and special shuttles will be running from the Village Green to participating model homes between 10 and 3pm. Pick up a tour map on the shuttle or at The Summerhouse, 33 Summerhouse Drive. Details below!
APPAREL / FIBER
Bean & Sis
Kent Farm Scarves
Caity and Co.
ART / PHOTOGRAPHY / PAPER GOODS
Earmark Social Goods Inc.
Joan Welch Photography and Beach Art
Katie Elizabeth Lettering and Design
Letters From The Cape
Paul Nguyen Photography
Alex’s Ugly Sauce
Deb’s Candy Creations
Lisa Montt Homemade Apple Pies
Mama Lucia’s Biscotti
Spritzal Cookie Company
Stir It Up Cuisine
GLASS / WOOD / CERAMICS
Cape Glass and Cape Photos
Chrissy Ann Ceramics
Bailey’s Bird Houses
Birdmansions by Jack Pattison
HOME GOODS AND MORE
Christine Cotton Lampwork
Designs by Tara
Pour Decisions by Ann-Marie Larson
Pretty Funky Design
Whaling City Knots
Adriana de Castro Jewelry
Allison Cole Jewelry
Designs by Laurel
Taunton Garden Club
Doggspot Designs LLC
Oscarboxer Doggie Duds
Steph&Anie's Freshly Baked Dog Treats
Registration begins at 2pm on the Village Green. Dress your dog up in his or her holiday best for the change to win prizes and bragging rights for all of 2018. Hosted by Kiss 108’s Lisa Donovan. The Kiss 108 Street Team will be on site with prizes, music and fun from 2pm – 4pm.
Survivor Tales Animal Rescue (STAR)
Stop by their tent to learn more about their non-profit organization and how you can volunteer or foster. Also, information about all adoptable dogs will be available. Volunteers will also be on hand to accept your donations from our wish list:
- Frontline PLUS tick & flea control for dogs and cats
- Dog or Cat food & treats
- Dog or Cat beds
- Dog toys & chews
- Dog collars - specifically Martingale type as this prevents dogs from escaping
- Dog harnesses
- Non-retractable dog leashes
- Cat toys & scatchers
- Cat litter & litterboxes
- Monetary donations
Festively Decorated Model Homes
10am- 3pm - Continuous home tour shuttles run today, from The Village Green by The Cleanist, to participating model homes. Last shuttles leave model homes at 3pm for return to the Village Green. All model home are open from 9am - 5pm for self-touring with your own car.
Visit The Summerhouse Welcome Center - 33 Summerhouse Drive. Pick up a map and get all of the information about life at The Pinehills.
Homes Open for Holiday Shuttle Tour from Village Green & Self -Touring:
- 16 Hickorywood - Visit this Woodland Wonderland dressed in nature’s holiday best. Plus, pick up a gingerbread cookie. While supplies last.
- 24 Skipping Stone by Toll Brothers - Dressed Up for The Holidays – Holiday décor shows off this Vista Point model home made for entertaining. Enjoy holiday inspired treats. While supplies last.
- 14 Poet’s Corner by MacKenzie Brothers - Get inspired when you tour “It's a Kate Spade Christmas” designed by Ethan Allen. Jingle Bell gift. While supplies last.
- 19 Dawn’s Light by Polhemus Savery DaSilva - Take in the ocean views and Christmas in The Pines holiday décor by Ethan Allen.
- 11 Hatherly Rise by The Green Company Trees With a Twist – Tour four model homes, dressed for the holidays. A different tree in each home to match your style. Shop Luanne’s Holiday Greens Sale. Boston Pops Holiday Concert Ticket Drawing – enter for a chance to win 2 tickets to the show at Symphony Hall. No purchase necessary to enter.
- 9 Morning Stroll by MacKenzie Brothers - Tour the Live/Work home (now for sale!) with the “Hoo’s Here for the Holidays” theme by Setting The Space. Holiday votive gift. While supplies last.
Homes Open for Self –Touring Only:
- 35 Muirfield in Seton Highlands by Design Housing - A Silver and Gold Christmas themed holiday décor to tour in the Suffolk model home. Holiday Gift Shopping featuring Handmade Jewelry by Crowell Creations. Light refreshments served. While supplies last.
- 6 Kensington by Pulte Homes - Tour the Abbeyville model home dressed in its Winter in The Pinehills holiday décor. Sample hot chocolate and cookies. While supplies last. Enter for a chance to win a $200 Gift Certificate to Mirbeau Inn & Spa.
- 48 Poet’s Corner by Whitman Homes- Tour the beautiful farmhouse inspired cottage, and shop for holiday gifts by Harbor Bay Soaps. Enjoy tasty Christmas cookies. While supplies last.
- 105 Boatwright’s Loop by Whitman Homes - The holidays sparkle at this urban-style townhome in the pines. Enjoy Christmas cookies. While supplies last.
Dining & Shops at The Pinehills
The Market: Open daily 8 to 8
The Blueberry Muffin: Award-winning lunch, breakfast and bakery favorite, Monday - Friday: 6am - 2pm; Saturday - Sunday: 6am - 1pm
Rye Tavern: Stop by the award-winning Farm to Table Restaurant, Lunch Fridays at Noon. Brunch Saturday & Sunday at Noon. Dinner Mon-Sun, 5pm.
Mamma Mia’s: Open Monday - Saturday: 11am-11pm. Sunday: Noon-9pm. Lunch and Dinner service.
East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club: Enjoy lunch or dinner on the patio overlooking our award-winning golf courses.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa: Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner overlooking the Monet –inspired pond gardens.
Setting the Space: Open 7 days a week
Charles David Salon & Spa: Open Saturday, June 17th 9am-4pm
Food Trucks During Holidays on the Green
Compliments Food Truck: A tasty variety of grilled sandwiches and fried cauliflower!
Da Bomb Truck: Fully encased burger "bombs" and all kinds of deliciousness wrapped in neat-eating pastry dough!
Plymouth Party Truck: Festive sweet treats.
RESTROOMS Located in Lower Level on One Village Green North. Follow Signs Under Building Archway.
FIRST AID Located in upper level of One Village Green North, suite 123, (through archway, up stairs or elevator) sponsored by Norwell VNA and Hospice.
FREE Public Parking is located off Meeting Way and at our Beaver Dam Road Lot. FOLLOW SIGNS AND PARKING ATTENDENTS AS DIRECTED. For public safety, Holidays on the Green guests parked in NO PARKING AREAS WILL BE TOWED.
Check Back for More Details!