2017 Holidays on the Green | Saturday, December 2nd
Join us for the 13th Annual Holidays on the Green on Saturday December 2nd, 2017 from 10am to 4pm.
Here is just some of the fun you can expect at Holidays on the Green:
- Holiday Artisan Market (Toasty in any weather under a heated tent) and Fashion Trucks Mermaids on Cape Cod, and Sass and Sparkle Boutique from 10am-4pm.
- Whisper your wish list to Santa Claus at The Blueberry Muffin from 9-11am & at The Pinehills Post Office from 1-4pm.
- Make some furry new friends at the Annual Reindog Parade. Register from 2-2:45pm. Parade starts at 3pm with help from our guest MC, Lisa Donovan, from KISS108 on site from 2-4pm!
- Plus carolers, cookie decorating, ornament making, facepainting, petting zoo, horse & carriage rides, marshmallow dipping at The Market, hot apple cider and more throughout the day.
- They day doesn't end until you help us sing carols and count down to The Pinehills Tree Lighting at 4pm.
And, be sure to tour The Pinehills Model Homes from 9am – 5pm. Many of the model homes will be dressed for the holidays, and special shuttles will be running from the Village Green to participating model homes between 11 and 3pm. Pick up a tour map on the shuttle or at The Summerhouse, 33 Summerhouse Drive.
APPAREL / FIBER
Bean & Sis
Kent Farm Scarves
Caity and Co.
ART / PHOTOGRAPHY / PAPER GOODS
Earmark Social Goods Inc.
Joan Welch Photography and Beach Art
Katie Elizabeth Lettering and Design
Letters From The Cape
Paul Nguyen Photography
Alex’s Ugly Sauce
Deb’s Candy Creations
Lisa Montt Homemade Apple Pies
Mama Lucia’s Biscotti
Spritzal Cookie Company
Stir It Up Cuisine
GLASS / WOOD / CERAMICS
Cape Glass and Cape Photos
Chrissy Ann Ceramics
Bailey’s Bird Houses
Birdmansions by Jack Pattison
HOME GOODS AND MORE
Christine Cotton Lampwork
Designs by Tara
Pretty Funky Design
Whaling City Knots
Adriana de Castro Jewelry
Allison Cole Jewelry
Designs by Laurel
Taunton Garden Club
Doggspot Designs LLC
Oscarboxer Doggie Duds
Steph&Anie's Freshly Baked Dog Treats
Dining & Shops at The Pinehills
The Market: Open daily 8 to 8
The Blueberry Muffin: Award-winning lunch, breakfast and bakery favorite, Monday - Friday: 6am - 2pm; Saturday - Sunday: 6am - 1pm
Rye Tavern: Stop by the award-winning Farm to Table Restaurant, Lunch Fridays at Noon. Brunch Saturday & Sunday at Noon. Dinner Mon-Sun, 5pm.
Mamma Mia’s: Open Monday - Saturday: 11am-11pm. Sunday: Noon-9pm. Lunch and Dinner service.
East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club: Enjoy lunch or dinner on the patio overlooking our award-winning golf courses.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa: Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner overlooking the Monet –inspired pond gardens.
Setting the Space: Open 7 days a week
Charles David Salon & Spa: Open Saturday, June 17th 9am-4pm
Food Trucks During Holidays on the Green
Compliments Food Truck: A tasty variety of grilled sandwiches and fried cauliflower!
Da Bomb Truck: Fully encased burger "bombs" and all kinds of deliciousness wrapped in neat-eating pastry dough!
Plymouth Party Truck: Festive sweet treats.
RESTROOMS Located in Lower Level on One Village Green North. Follow Signs Under Building Archway.
FREE Public Parking is located off Meeting Way and at our Beaver Dam Road Lot. FOLLOW SIGNS AND PARKING ATTENDENTS AS DIRECTED. For public safety, Holidays on the Green guests parked in NO PARKING AREAS WILL BE TOWED.
Check Back for More Details!