2017 Arts Markets at The Pinehills | August
Join Us Saturday, August 12, 2017, from 11am to 5pm, for a Summer Arts Market on The Pinehills Village Green.
Shop More Than 50 of the Region's Best Artists and Makers:
- Adriana De Castro Jewelry
- Allison Cole Jewelry
- Anastas Farms, LLC
- Aurie & Eleanor Paper Co.
- Beach Day Designs & Signs
- Cape Cod Seahorse
- Chikako Designs
- Creations by Maris
- Creations by Sara
- Designs by Priscilla
- Doggspot Designs
- Doves and Figs
- Green Koala
- Green Silver
- Hand Turned Writing Instruments
- Heather Bell Designs
- Heavenly Light Crystal Creations
- Islandesign Glass
- Joan Welch Photography and Beach Art
- joey & jack
- JuliJoy & Co.
- K&T Jewelry & Accessories
- Karleen Karas crafts
- Kate Simpson Designs
- Katie Elizabeth Lettering and Design
- Kerin Sweeney
- Little Bear Illustration + Craft
- Luv In Stitches
- Luxa Jewelry
- Mad MockingBird
- Magpies Fancy
- NJS images
- Old Nouveau (formerly Mountain Laurel)
- Orange Cat Candle Co.
- Painted Fancies
- Pine Tree GlassWorks
- Pitch Pine Pottery
- Pretty Funky
- Sea Salt Designs
- Selenite Gypsy
- Spritzal Cookie Company, LLC
- Stitchez With Attitude
- Storyteller Jewelry
- Studio 518 Designs
- Swirls Jewelry
- The Cape Cod Bag Company
- the happy lotus
- The Sandpiper
- Unique Utensils
Food, Music and More
- Killer grilled cheese, fried cauliflower and more from Compliments Food Truck
- 11-1pm | The KISS108 Street Team with be onsite with music, games and great prizes!
- 11-2pm | The Market is firing up the grill on the Village Green with burgers, dogs and their awesome homemade potato chips!
- 12-2pm | Live Music from Boston based, Limelight Magazine 2014 Country Artist of the Year, Britt Hill
- Free facepainting and games on the Village Green for kids of all ages
- FREE Public Parking is located at our Beaver Dam Road Lot.
- FOLLOW EVENT PARKING SIGNS AND PARKING ATTENDANTS AS DIRECTED.
- FREE SHUTTLE provided between the parking lot and Purchase Street.
For public safety, Art on the Green guests parked in NO PARKING AREAS WILL BE TOWED.
Visit our Welcome Center, The Summerhouse
Model Homes Open Daily 9am – 5pm Get your Tour Map at The Pinehills tent on The Green or at The Summerhouse.
Dining & Shops at The Pinehills
The Blueberry Muffin: Award-winning breakfast, lunch, coffee & bakery spot. Special operating hours for the Arts Market: Breakfast 6am-1pm | Lunch 1-5pm (Normal hours of operation are: M-F 6am-2pm; Sat & Sun, 6am-1pm)
East Bay Grille at Pinehills Golf Club: Enjoy lunch or dinner on the patio overlooking our award-winning golf courses.
Long Ridge Wine & Spirits: Award-winning fine wine, craft beer, and boutique spirits shop. M–Sat 9am–9pm; Sun, 12-6pm
The Market: Open daily 8 to 8
Mamma Mia’s: South Shore favorite. Pizza, pasta and much more. Open Mon - Sat,11am-11pm; Sunday, Noon-9pm. Lunch and Dinner service.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa: The Bistro & Wine Bar - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Garden Bar - Overlooking the Monet –inspired pond gardens. In season open Mon - Fri, 4 - 9pm; Sat & Sun, 11am - 9pm
Rye Tavern: Award-winning farm to table restaurant, lunch Fridays at Noon: brunch Sat & Sun at Noon: dinner Mon-Sun, 5pm.
Charles David Salon & Spa: Open Sat, July 15th 9am-4pm
Setting the Space: Open 7 days a week
Sylvias by The Sea: Seaside decor, gifts and apparel. M–Sat 10am–5pm