Some of the region’s most beautiful and innovative homes from Cape Cod to Greater Boston can be traced to the national award-winning MacKenzie Brothers— including the HGTV 2010 Green Home at The Pinehills. Since this family business began in 1982, Gary and Glenn MacKenzie have emphasized a personal approach, staying closely involved and including clients at every turn, even providing them with a private, online view of construction, including detailed reports and images. Large enough to create a prestigious roster of homes but small enough to retain a personal touch, MacKenzie Brothers makes pride and care form the foundation of every project.
- Poet's Corner cottage homes from the $600s. (Learn more about the Poet's Corner cottage neighborhood.)
- Courtyard Villas at Climber's Path from the mid $800s. (Learn more about the Climber's Path neighborhood.)
- Custom homes from the $800s.
- Flex cottages homes from the $900's (Learn more about the MacKenzie Brothers Flex Cottages.)
Come tour the MacKenzie Brothers Flex Cottage model home at 9 Morning Stroll in the Summerhouse Cottages neighborhood. Open daily 9am-5pm.
For more information about MacKenzie Brothers, call the Custom/Cottage sales team at The Summerhouse: (508) 209-2000.
Prices and availability of homes are subject to change without prior notice.
Move In Now Homes by MacKenzie Brothers
Like it? Share it!
News from MacKenzie Brothers
- MacKenzie Brothers Win Professional Builder Design Award
- Martha’s Vineyard Gingerbread Charm Meets National Green Building Gold
- Introducing Summerhouse Cottages Flex Living
- Introducing The Flex Cottage Design by MacKenzie Brothers to the Summerhouse Cottage Collection
- Ta Da! Introducing the New Summerhouse Cottage Flex Living Design by MacKenzie Brothers.
- The Perfect Cottage for your Cottage Industry. It’s Flexible – we’ll make it work for you.