An irresistible mix of shops and restaurants, handy businesses, a gas and service station and fun community events, The Village Green is the very heart of The Pinehills.
Open daily to the public and residents alike.
View more info on each shop & service:
Shops & Services
Food & Beverage
Medical & Health
- Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare - Pinehills
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth Rehabilitation Center
- Dermatology Associates of the South Shore, P.C.
- Kadrmas Eye Care New England
- Kerr Dental Associates
- Laurelwood at The Pinehills - Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Norwell VNA (NVNA) and Hospice
- PMG Physician Associates
- Stone Ridge Psychotherapy
Lodging & Recreation
Maybe you need a dozen fresh, impeccably steamed lobsters — or a can of tuna. Warm French bread, brie and locally grown berries — or a box of laundry detergent. The Market is that kind of a place, where you can slip in and get the one thing you need or meander through the aisles, indulging all of your senses in a big foodie fest of possibility.
News on the Green
- Boston Magazine Style | 13th Annual Reindog Parade at The Pinehills
- The Pinehills Holidays on The Green 2017 Featured on PACTV News
- Pull up a Chair: The power of food in building community
- Rye Tavern Quite Literally Cultivates Farm-to-Table
- Mirbeau Inn’s bog-side harvest dinner ‘so good, so good, so good’