Although Whitman Homes is all about choice, one thing is always evident: striking, national award-winning architecture. Whitman Homes also emphasizes flexibility and tailoring homes to meet your needs. If a custom home is your dream, partner with Whitman’s in-house architectural team to see your unique vision take shape. Streamline the process with one of our pre-designed, ready-to-go portfolio plans, or urban-inspired attached townhomes which offer all the comfort and beauty of a single-family home but with multi-level living. Select your materials and finishes on BuilderTRENDS, an innovative website that makes the home building process easy. Here you can view the progress of your home and monitor when your selections are due. A Pinehills builder since 2000, Whitman Homes has designed and built more than 170 homes in more than seven Pinehills neighborhoods, the choices for your new home are endless.
Home choices from Whitman Homes:
- Single Family Attached Townhomes from $399K
- Single Family Portfolio Homes from the low $500s
- Cottage Homes from the high $600s (Learn more about the Poet's Corner cottage neighborhood.)
- Custom Homes from the mid $700s
Model Homes by Whitman open daily 9am-5pm:
Tour the new Single-Family Attached Townhome Model Home at 105 Boatwright's Loop. To learn more about Boatwright's Loop by Whitman Homes call (774) 773-3998.
Tour the new cottage model home at 48 Poet's Corner. To learn more about Whitman Homes' custom and cottage style homes, call (508) 209-4000.
Prices and availability of homes are subject to change without prior notice.
Move In Now Homes by Whitman Homes
Like it? Share it!
News from Whitman Homes
- Pinehills Home Builder Whitman Homes Wins Five 2016 PRISM Awards
- New Poet’s Corner Cottage Model Home by Whitman Homes
- Pinehills Builders Among “Top 10 Local Leaders” for 2016
- Whitman Homes Wins GOLD for Professional Builder Design Awards
- Whitman Homes Recognized Among North America’s Best Customer Service Leaders
- 2013 PRISM Award Winners: The Pinehills Builders Whitman Homes and The Green Company